Extension of Lockdown: Zero-rate Credit Regulations for self-employed Made Official
29 junio 2020
On June 29, the Executive Branch published a series of regulations of interest to the finance sector:
- Decree No. 576/2020 lists the essential activities permitted from July 1 to 17 within the framework of the lockdown. The Buenos Aires metropolitan area is once again to limit activities and services that had formerly been allowed to open during the phases following the beginning of the quarantine. People working in the health sector, audiovisual communications, telecommunications, fixed and mobile internet and digital services, as well as the maintenance of basic services, neighborhood stores, pharmacies, the food industry and agricultural production, are some of those allowed to continue operating.
- AFIP General Resolution 4748/2020. regulates reopening of zero rate credit for the self-employed.
- Joint Resolution 43/2020, issued by the Ministry of Economy and the Secretariat of Finance, provides for the issuance and extension of treasury bills and bonds in pesos.
An extraordinary version of the Official Gazette was issued over the weekend containing the following regulations:
- Decree 569/2020 extends until July 31, 2020, the timeframe for taxpayers to comply with the Regularization Regime established in Title IV, Law No. 27,541.
- General Resolution 4744/2020 modifies the plans, quotas and financing of interest rates relating to Resolution No. 4268, which established a payment facilities regime within the scope of the “MY FACILITIES” system, to help people normalize their tax obligations, social security and customs resources.
- General Resolution 4745/2020 extends the deadlines for registering biometric data before the revenue services (AFIP, for its acronym in Spanish).
- General Resolution 4746/2020 sets a new deadline for access to the web service of the Emergency Assistance to Labor and Production (ATP) program.